CONSCIOUS HEALTHY LIFESTYLE PACK DONE YOUR WAY
The “Conscious Healthy Lifestyle Pack” is about living a truly kind, responsible and nutritionally educated lifestyle. There is absolutely no need to eat animals or consume animal product and we can all lead a lifestyle that is healthy, environmentally responsible and morally correct.
The documentary to watch is “Forks Over Knives”. It is available on Netflix.
Things to do and things you’ll need:
- Sleep – minimum 8 hours per night in the dark and in silence
- Vitamin B12 Supplements (Vegan-Friendly)
- 30 Day Vegan Easy Challenge or 21-Day Vegan Kickstart Meal Plan
- 30 minutes of Daily Exercise. Try Yoga with Adriene
- Remove any meat, dairy, egg, honey and processed foods from your home and replace them with plant-based alternatives – vegetables, fruits, legumes, grains & nuts (Woolworlth’s has a great range of Vegan groceries, The Green Edge is an all Vegan Grocer, and the Northey Street City Farm Organic Market has a great variety of fruit and vegetables from local organic farmers
- Hygiene – wash your hands regularly
- Replace household products with environmentally responsible alternatives – SimplyClean, Evohe, Sukin, Springfields, Del Lorenzo,
- Refer to the Resources page for useful information, apps, books, cookbooks and documentaries
- Support. If you need any support, advice or information, please refer to the Resources page, contact either myself or, for nutritional advice, contact Emma Strutt.
Make sure all products are:
- Vegan Friendly
- Free from Animal Testing
- 100% Palm Oil Free
- Australian Made & Owned where possible
- Certified Organic where possible
- Packaged in Recyclable Materials where possible