The “Conscious Healthy Lifestyle Pack” In-Your-Home Consultation includes an initial session with a Whole Foods, Plant-Based Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD). Once your completed Health Assessment Form has been received, and your CHLP has been catered and prepared for you, your appointment will be booked.
When your APD attends your home, expect immediate change. Having watched “Forks Over Knives” you are fully aware of the implications that poor diet and lifestyle choices have. If a the “Forks Over Knives” DVD was posted to you, please return the copy to Emma in your consultation.
*What to expect:
- Education on how to live a healthy lifestyle addressing diet, physical exercise and mental well-being
- CHLP Booklet and information catered specifically to your needs and interests and to make your transition to a plant-based diet and healthy lifestyle easy and effective
- Commencement of a 3 or 4 Week Plant-Based Meal Plan
- The removal of any unhealthy temptations in your kitchen
- Any meat, dairy, egg and processed foods to be replaced with plant-based alternatives
- Products and habits that can be replaced with environmentally responsible alternatives to be addressed
- A Supermarket Tour & Grocery Shopping where you will be guided on how to read Product Labels and where one week of ingredients for your Plant-Based Meal Plan and any other product recommended will be sourced. Any grocery items sourced will be at the clients expense so save that weeks shopping for your Supermarket Tour & Grocery Shopping.
* The “Conscious Healthy Lifestyle Plan” includes products and information that are catered to you, your health concerns and lifestyle to make it the healthiest, environmentally responsible and kindest.
Groceries sourced in your Supermarket Tour can include one week of ingredients for your Meal Plan, Vitamin B12 Supplements, Plant-Based Packaged Foods, Environmentally Friendly Household Cleaners & Personal Hygiene Products
All products will be:
- Vegan Friendly
- Free from Animal Testing
- 100% Palm Oil Free
- Australian Made & Owned where possible
- Certified Organic where possible
- Packaged in Recyclable Materials where possible