Here is my effort to share with you a little about myself. I was born Ofelia Tapenisi Guizzon, the second and youngest child to Velonika Lisi (nee Fatai) and Alessandro Guizzon in Yarloop, Western Australia on the 15th February, 1977, of paternal North Italian and maternal Tongan descent. I was due on the 14th February with the planned name of Valentina. I have an older brother, Nesta and have been in a relationship with my wonderful partner, Daniel since 2004. I am a mum to Bella (Shih-tzu x Maltese born 2003) and Bronson (Doberman born 7th June, 2016).
I simply love to sing. My first words were sung. Singing is all I ever wanted to do. From my earliest memories I valued life of both humans and animals and it pained me to see any kind of suffering… I did not understand violence of any kind. I live in a peaceful abode and have a plant-based diet and continue to learn how to be a genuinely good human being.
My goal is to embrace the experiences and challenges that life brings and continue to grow and improve myself as a person in my personal and professional life. My motto is “Be true to yourself” and this, I am learning to do better with age.
I aspire to Be True to Myself in every aspect of my life by
– continuing to learn having the courage to progress with new knowledge – listening to my body and acting accordingly
– paying attention and listening to my intuition
– being financially responsible (acquire or give when I can afford to)
– being open to discussion with contained emotion and judgement
– asking myself “am I acting with kindness?”
– acting and doing without expectation of gratitude
My ultimate goal is to fulfill my potential while maintaining balance in my well-being and relationships.
The Serenity Prayer:
Grant Me the Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change, Courage to Change the Things I Can, and Wisdom to Know the Difference.